Pest Control: Moths
Do you have a problem with moths in your home or at your place of business?
Pest control -Astoria, NY, And Surrounding Areas
Eco-Friendly Moth Removal and Prevention Tips
Our licensed and experienced Brooklyn technicians will apply several non-toxic moth control and removal measures that include:
- Moth traps that inhibit mating between males and females
- Dry ice fumigation: Sealing affected objects in plastic with treated dry ice to kill moths at any stage of the life cycle
- Industrial dry cleaning techniques that kill moths
- Freezing or heating of moth infested objects
- Apply a series of proven chemical and organic moth removal techniques
- Provide you with several do-it-yourself tips and solutions to prevent moths from invading your home or business
Heavy Duty Moth Removal for any Industry
Professional Inspection for a Moth Infestation
Facts about Moths
Any dried food product should be checked regularly for the presence of moths. Maintaining high standards of cleanliness in cupboards and food storage areas helps to avoid infestations. Call a professional pest control expert at H2 Environmental Pest Management for a licensed inspection.